Monday, August 11, 2014

Grown Ups

You changed and so have I
We can’t get along anymore, no matter how hard we try.
I didn't see it coming this soon, but really, I already knew
That this dreaded day would come, I have to say goodbye to you.

Friendship, yes there was a time we shared it
There was a time we said “Hello” and “farewell” whenever we meet.
You knew how to make me feel better
And I know where to find you so we could waste time together.

There was a time when we were inseparable
But now, seeing us in the same room’s a miracle.
It isn't a fight, we're just drifting apart
New hobbies, new experiences, new people getting in our heart.

But now we’ve grown up, and we forgot about best friends forever,

We’ve outgrown our friendship, and outgrown each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by... Please leave a comment... ♥