Saturday, May 28, 2016

Pizza Pizza

I’m Hungry for Pizza. For me, it is always be Pizza over burger thing as I used to say. Since I’ve been dreaming of Pizza of Project Pie, why not try Pizza Pizza Authentic Italian Restaurant around boardwalk. I’m excited to make my own pizza all over again.

image

They have different kind of cheese and toppings of your choice on a 10 inches pizza.


image

image

Just ask for assistance and instruct the lady or man in an apron an what to put on your dough crust.

So here is my very own pizza before sending to the oven…


image

Just out from the oven… 
image

image
Pizza and Lasagna...
image
image
 best with tabasco sauce...

Location: Riverside Boardwalk, Iloilo City
Open: 11am-11 pm


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by... Please leave a comment... ♥